AAP's office of Student Services provides information, support, and programming to encourage student success from matriculation through graduation, and enrich the learning environment for all our students.
We are committed to fostering an environment that values creativity, critical thinking, and respect for diverse perspectives so that students, faculty, and staff can achieve their fullest potential.
In addition, AAP students can access information and advice through faculty who serve as the directors of undergraduate and graduate studies and faculty advisers in each department.
The Student Services Office is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30p.m. in our new location B1 Sibley Hall. Please stop by, make an appointment, or just say hi! Please reach out with questions or concerns to email@example.com.
To reach members of the student services or AAP Connect staff in the case that you are unable to schedule an appointment please find individual contact information below. Please be sure to note specific questions or include information necessary to resolve questions or prepare for an appointment scheduled via email.
Student Services Staff
- Becky Baines, student services assistant not pictured
- Lauren Brown, enrollment specialist
- Latesha Fussell, director of diversity and inclusion
- Jennifer Michael, senior director
- Ashley Robinson, director of career services - not pictured
- Adrienne Wilson, registrar
- Jobé Zulu, assistant director