AAP's offices of Student Services and Admissions provide information, support, and programming to encourage student success from matriculation through graduation, and enrich the learning environment for all our students.
We are committed to fostering an environment that values creativity, critical thinking, and respect for diverse perspectives so that students, faculty, and staff can achieve their fullest potential.
In addition, AAP students can access information and advice through faculty who serve as the directors of undergraduate and graduate studies and faculty advisers in each department.
For assistance, please visit the office which is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. During the academic year, walk-in hours are available.
Student Services and Admissions Staff
- Lauren Brown, assistant
- Andrew Meis, coordinator for global study
- Jennifer Michael, director
- Marjorie Mosereiff, internship coordinator, AAP Connect (on leave)
- Kate Reiter, interim internship coordinator, AAP Connect
- Lily Rice, assistant director
- Scott Scheible, associate director, AAP Connect
- Adrienne Wilson, registrar