Payment Form for Cornell Guests and Vendors

  • You are required to have a W-9 (U.S.) or W8BEN (non-U.S.) on file with the university for all honorariums or reimbursements.
  • Please be sure to attach all receipts and return with the printed form to the Business Service Center, 140 E. Sibley Hall, Ithaca NY 14853.

Fields marked with * are required.

(Who, What, When, Where, Why)


Note: O-1 and H1-B visa holders cannot receive honoraria, other visa types may also not be eligible for honoraria.

Additional VISA documentation is required to process possible payment. (contact AAP BSC) Please note: Current Cornell students receiving honoraria must have a completed I-9 on file.

Required for Travel Reimbursements Only:

Note: the following must be completed to process your reimbursement

Required for Meal Purchases

List full names of attendees or group name:

To Be Completed by Guest's Host

This question is used to verify that you are a human and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Close overlay