Please indicate the area for which you are applying for a concentration below. Use one form per concentration.
Requirements for Concentrations
- Architecture, Culture, and Society: ARCH 4408 and 9 credits of Architecture, Culture, and Society classes
- Architectural Science and Technology: ARCH 1611, 1612, 2613, 2614, 2615, 2616, and 9 credits of Architectural Science and Technology classes
- History of Architecture: ARCH 1801 and 1802, required History of Architecture department electives (6 credits), and 10 credits (including a 4-credit-hour seminar course) of History of Architecture classes
- Theory of Architecture: ARCH 2301, 3301, required architectural theory electives (3 credits), and 9 credits of Theory of Architecture classes
- Visual Representation in Architecture: ARCH 1501, 1502, and 12 credits in visual studies classes
Fields marked with * are required.