Please have the following materials ready before you begin this form, as you cannot save a partially-completed submission.
- *Basic contact information including title
- Cornell contact information including office address, phone, and Cornell email (if available)
- Social media handles for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (if available)
- *Bio: Up to 150 words, written in the third person, describing your contributions and service to the field and to Cornell. Include education and degree information in the last paragraph or sentence.
- *Color headshot
- Work images and captions (can include images of you in the field, research sites, book covers, or any other image that illustrates your work or process)
- Classes you will teach at Cornell AAP
- Publications (up to five). Books should include publisher name and year; articles should include a full citation.
- Awards, grants, fellowships (up to five)
- Exhibitions or presentations (up to three)
*Required for a profile to appear on the AAP website.
Faculty may update their profile with new information once per semester.