Internships provide an immersive experience in a professional setting, and can serve as a stepping stone to a full-time position or career opportunity.
Students can begin the process of securing an internship by creating an effective resume and cover letter utilizing the robust tools and workshops available through Cornell Career Services, and by contacting AAP Connect's internship coordinator to identify suitable opportunities and resources.
- New York City Internship Opportunities for B.Arch., B.F.A, and M.R.P Students
- Cooperative Summer Internship Program for M.R.P./M.A. Students
- Cornell in Rome Internship Opportunities for Fine Arts, Foundations in Architecture, and Liberal Studies Students
- Cornell in Rome Internship Opportunities for M.R.P. and CIPA Students
- Resources for Jobs and Internship Searches