There are six digital LCD monitors dispersed throughout the AAP college buildings, plus two more inside John Hartell Gallery.
All digital exhibitions must meet the technical requirements. If the exhibition does not meet the requirements it may be removed at the discretion of the exhibitions office.
Resolution for the LCDs is 1920 x 1080 @59-60hz. All video or images used should be in a high-resolution format for optimum viewing. However, for the sake of file space and time, it is not required to up-sample a lower quality video if it wasn’t originally shot in HD. The LCDs are powered by a content management system. All images and videos must be in prepared with the following specifications in mind:
- File type: JPEG
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- File names: Sequentially numbered starting at 1.JPEG, 2.JPEG, 3.JPEG, and so on
- File extensions: Must be JPEG (and not .jpg)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080, HD
- Encoding: h.264 encoding with an m4v wrapper
- Filenames: Sequentially numbered starting at 1.m4v, 2.m4v, 3.m4v, and so on
Image or video files may be sent to the exhibitions coordinator via a file transfer program or by email (if space allows) to email@example.com. You may also submit files via a USB thumb drive.
The college reserves the right to periodically interrupt any exhibition to promote events, make announcements, or perform upgrades to monitors.