The AAP Office of Admissions and Academic Services provides information, support, and programming to encourage student success from matriculation through graduation, and to enrich the learning environment for all our students.
We are committed to fostering an environment that values creativity, critical thinking, and respect of diverse perspectives so that students, faculty, and staff can achieve their fullest potential.
In addition, AAP students can access information and advice through faculty who serve as the directors of undergraduate and graduate studies and faculty advisers in each department.
For assistance, please visit the office which is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. During the academic year, walk-in hours are available on Mondays and Tuesdays from 2 to 4 p.m. and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Melanie Holland Bell, registrar and director
- Maureen Carroll, director of undergraduate admissions
- Carlene Cortright, service associate
- Kim Jaenson, service associate (graduate)
- Sly Mata, associate director for academic support and diversity
- Michelle Sinnigen, associate director of admissions and academic services
- Holly Wood, service associate (undergraduate)