The AAP Office of Admissions and Academic Services provides information, support, and programming to encourage student success from matriculation through graduation, and to enrich the learning environment for all our students.
We are committed to fostering an environment that values creativity, critical thinking, and respect of diverse perspectives so that students, faculty, and staff can achieve their fullest potential.
In addition, AAP students can access information and advice through faculty who serve as the directors of undergraduate and graduate studies and faculty advisers in each department.
For assistance, please visit the office which is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. During the academic year, walk-in hours are available on Mondays and Tuesdays from 2 to 4 p.m. and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Melanie Holland Bell, registrar and senior director of admissions and academic services
- Maureen Carroll, director of admissions
- Kim Jaenson, service associate, academic services
- Sly Mata, associate director of academic services and diversity
- Stephanie Resue, service associate, admissions
- Michelle Sinnigen, associate director of admissions and academic services