Graduate City and Regional Planning Programs

The Department of City and Regional Planning (CRP) offers several options for graduate work in city and regional planning, historic preservation planning, regional science, and studies in real estate.

A variety of advanced degrees in planning are offered, including a M.R.P.; dual master's degrees in planning and landscape architecture, and planning and real estate (Baker Program in Real Estate); and a Ph.D. in city and regional planning.

AAP offers both a M.A. and a Ph.D. in regional science.

Cornell was one of the first institutions in the country to offer preservation classes, and is internationally recognized as a leader in the field. AAP offers a M.A. in Historic Preservation Planning.