Before coming to Cornell, Dustin Jones was chairman at Livability Law Group and an attorney at Ridenour, Hienton & Lewis, PLC, a Phoenix-based law firm focused on corporate and government affairs. Pror to that he was a partner at Snell & Wilmer, Phoenix's largest law firm; an associate at Lewis and Roca; and a shareholder at Tiffany & Bosco, where he was chairman of its real estate, land use and government relations practice.
Jones has served as general corporate counsel, overseeing business, intellectual property, and employment matters, and is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council. In 2014, Jones was appointed to serve on the advisory board of the Arizona Department of Real Estate by Arizona Governor Jan Brewer; he also served two terms on Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano's African-American Advisory Council.
Jones received his J.D. from the University of Arizona College of Law, and a B.A. in political science and Latin American studies from the University of Arizona.
- Field Trips to Seoul and Dallas Inspire Baker Program in Real Estate Students
- Dustin Jones Joins CRP and Baker Program in Real Estate
- CRP 5320 Real Estate Development ProcessExamination of various forms of development as well as the role of major participants in the processes. Reviews issues in residential, retail, industrial, office, and low-income housing projects. This course is a pre-requisite for , Real Estate Development Process II.
- CRP 5370 Real Estate Seminar SeriesDesigned to bring students weekly into direct contact with real-estate professionals mainly through the use of videoconferences originating from locations around the world.
Awards, Grants, and Fellowships (Selected)
- Most Admired Leader Community Award, The Phoenix Business Journal (2013)