AAP Undergraduate Admissions Fall 2023 In-Person Information Sessions
Join us on campus this fall to learn more about AAP. You can also always reach us via email — email@example.com — with questions.
Please note that Cornell University does not track demonstrated interest. Visiting campus is not required nor expected of applicants. Students can articulate their fit and interest in Cornell in various ways through their application.
Below you will find the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning's Information Session offerings for prospective undergraduate applicants.
AAP On-Campus Information Sessions — Fall 2023 (Register for the AAP on-campus information session)
- Mondays between September 11 and November 6, 1:30–2 p.m.
- Fridays between September 13 and November 10 with the exception of Friday, October 20, 2–2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 7, 10–11 a.m.
- Saturday, November 11, 10–11 a.m.
Check out what other offerings are available throughout the University: https://www.cornell.edu/visit/
AAP In-Person Off-Campus Events — Spring 2024
Cornell AAP Architecture Experience: If you are curious about the field of architecture, Cornell AAP is hosting an event that will allow high school students to visit an architecture firm in New York City.
The program includes:
- Office tour
- Discussion with faculty and alumni of the B.Arch. program
- Portfolio review
- Admission information
Davis Architecture Studio
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 1801
New York, NY 10016
You may register for one of the following sessions:
- Register here to attend on February 23, 2024, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Register here to attend on February 23, 2024, from 2–4 p.m.
- Register here to attend on February 24, 2024, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Register here to attend on February 24, 2024, from 2–4 p.m.