Urban Planning Workshop: AAP NYC Fall 2016 Projects
The West Sibley Exhibition Hallway is displaying projects from the fall 2016 AAP NYC M.R.P. semester. An opening presentation followed by a reception will be held on February 8. The exhibition will be on display from February 5 through 18.
Presentation and Reception
Presentations, 101 West Sibley Hall, 5:30 p.m.
- Jeffrey Chusid, associate professor and interim department chair
- Thomas J. Campanella, associate professor
Introductions and Overview
- Bob Balder, Gensler Family Sesquicentennial Executive Director of AAP NYC
CRP 5172 Urban Planning Workshop Presentations
- Networked and Coordinated Autonomous Vehicles (CAV): Possibilities for Governors Island and Beyond
- Client: New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Picking Up Plumb Beach: An Environmental and Infrastructure Assessment (Gateway National Park)
- Client: NYC H2O, NPS
- The Future of Affordable Housing in Harlem
- Client: LOTT Community Development Corporation
Reception, 115 West Sibley Hall, 7 p.m.
Students Apply WEDG Principles to a Real Life Project
AAP NYC Fall 2017 Urban Planning Workshop Presentations: Reflections on a Semester in New York City
New York City Workshop Tackles How to Build Sustainable Cities
Robert Balder: AAP NYC: Lessons Learned 2006–16
AAP Launches International Executive Education Program
AAP NYC Hosts L. Michael Goldsmith Lecture in New Studio
Take the Ferry to Staten Island's Future