M.R.P./HPP Professional Development Days
AAP Connect Professional Development Series
AAP Connect and the Department of City and Regional Planning are excited to host Professional Development Days on Thursday, January 24, and Friday, January 25, for all M.R.P. and HPP students.
Students are invited to participate in multiple events including a dinner and cover letter workshop, resume critiques, and professional headshots, as well as career advising and job/internship search assistance.
Thursday, January 24
- Resume critiques, 9 a.m.–4 p.m., B1 West Sibley Hall
- Professional headshots, 1–4 p.m., B49B East Sibley Hall
- Dinner and cover letter workshop, 4:30 p.m., B1 West Sibley Hall
Friday, January 25
- Professional headshots, 11–4 p.m., B49B Sibley Hall
Sign-ups are required for all events and preferred for the dinner. Please email the internship coordinator to make your reservations.
- Schedule a one-to-one advising session, B1 West Sibley Hall
- Learn how to use the Alumni/Employer Database, B1 West Sibley Hall
- Hand-outs and information related to M.R.P. and HPP, B1 West Sibley Hall