Department of Architecture Career Days 2018
The Department of Architecture's Career Days include formal, on-campus interviews with individual students as well as The Making of Practice: Amanda Williams and Andrea Simitch, part of the On the Steps Event series.
Participating firms for the 2018 Department of Architecture Career Days:
- BIG NYC
- Cooper Robertson
- FXFOWLE Architects, LLP
- HDR, Inc, - Architecture
- HKS Mid-Atlantic
- IKM Incorporated
- Jerome Glass
- Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
- Laguarda Low Architects
- Payette Associates
- Perkins Eastman
- Pickard Chilton
- Robert A. M. Stern Architects
- SHoP Architects
- Skidmore, Owings, & Merrill LLP, Chicago
- Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- Studio Gang Architects
- Interview session one: Thursday, March 8, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- The Making of Practice: Amanda Williams and Andrea Simitch: Thursday, March 8, 5 p.m., Stepped Auditorium, Milstein Hall
- Interview session three: Friday, March 9, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Interview session four: Friday, March 9, 5–7 p.m.
- Interview session five: Saturday, March 10, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
For general questions about the career days, contact the director of AAP Connect, Jennifer Micale.