Cornell M.F.A. Show 2014: CAN'T CANT
M.F.A. students installing their exhibition at the annual show in New York CIty.
Sculpture by Artemisha Goldfeder (M.F.A. '15).
Reception for the M.F.A. show.
Work by Lia Sutton (M.F.A. '15) at the reception.
Mariamma Kambon (M.F.A. '14) and guests with her sculpture.
Critique with Shannon Ebner, spring 2014 Teiger Mentor in the Arts and Assistant Professor and Director of Graduate Studies Carl Ostendarp.
Critique with Ebner and Ostendarp.
M.F.A. students gather outside of Site/109 before the reception.
Cornell University Department of Art presents the 2014 M.F.A. exhibition CAN'T CANT at Site/109 in New York City. The exhibition consists of works by 12 emerging artists in various media.
- Sophia Balagamwala (M.F.A '14)
- Jerry Birchfield (M.F.A '14)
- Neeraja D. (M.F.A '15)
- J. Andree De Leon (M.F.A '14)
- Nicholas Foster (M.F.A '14)
- Artemisha Goldfeder (M.F.A'15)
- Jennifer Houle (M.F.A'15)
- Mariamma Kambon (M.F.A '14)
- Francesca Lohmann (M.F.A '14)
- Ahmed Ozsever (M.F.A'15)
- Lia Sutton (M.F.A'15)
- Connie Wong (M.F.A'15)