Cornell M.F.A. Group Exhibition 2016: Something Came Over Me
The Cornell University Department of Art is pleased to present Something Came Over Me, the 2016 M.F.A. group exhibition in New York City.
- Madeleine Cichy (M.F.A. '17)
- Stephanie Clark (M.F.A. '17)
- Diana Clarke (M.F.A. '17)
- Carolyn Benedict Fraser (M.F.A. '16)
- Frances Gallardo (M.F.A. '16)
- Jesse Kreuzer (M.F.A. '16)
- Ann Lee (M.F.A. '16)
- Jerry Lim (M.F.A. '17)
- Annie Raccuglia (M.F.A. '16)
- Na Chainkua Reindorf (M.F.A. '17)
- Clayton Skidmore (M.F.A. '17)
- Luca Spano (M.F.A. '16)
The annual M.F.A. group exhibition in New York City is made possible by the generous support of the Cornell Council for the Arts and Cornell University’s Department of Art.
The two-year M.F.A. is an intensive interdisciplinary program that foregrounds studio practice and critical study. Through teaching assistantships, studio visits with artists and curators, and the numerous exhibition opportunities, students develop relevant, adaptive, and sustainable practices. The Teiger Mentor in the Arts Program, an annual trip to an art capital, and the unique combination of pastoral retreat and global integration are distinguishing features of the program.