Architecture Career Forum 2016
The Architecture Career Forum facilitates formal interviews with individual students on campus in Sibley Hall. The forum includes a luncheon and panel discussion on Saturday for professionals and students.
Participating firms for the 2016 Architecture Career Forum:
- Cooper Robertson
- FXFOWLE Architects, LLP
- Glen Co Architecture
- HOLT Architects
- James Carpenter Design Associates
- Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
- Laguarda Low Architects
- Little Diversified Architectural Consulting
- Mitchell Giurgola
- Perkins + Will
- Perkins Eastman
- Pickard Chilton
- Rafael Vinoly Architects
- Richard Meier & Partners Architects
- Robert A. M. Stern Architects
- Skidmore, Owings, & Merrill LLP
- Terreform ONE
- Session 1: Thursday, April 14, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Session 2: Thursday, April 14, 1–6 p.m.
- Session 3: Friday, April 15, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Session 4: Friday, April 15, 4:30–6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16, 11:30 a.m.: Lunch for employers, students, and a faculty panel, Milstein Hall dome. Discussion to follow in the Howard and Abby Milstein Auditorium
- Session 6: Saturday, April 16, 2:30–6:30 p.m.
For general questions about the forum, contact the director of AAP Connect, Jennifer Micale.