Adobe Lightroom I: The Catalog and Library Module
In this hands on workshop learn your way around the Adobe Lightroom program interface, set up a new image catalogs and gain valuable techniques for organizing digital files. We will explore copyright and metadata, sorting and rating images, and using Lightroom collections for quick sequencing and editing. Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops and create an image catalog during the step by step instruction. Workshop taught by Jennifer Gioffre, Tjaden Hall teaching support specialist.
- Why Lightroom in addition to Photoshop?
- Lightroom interface
- Catalog creation and management
- Image file management — aka digital asset management, or DAM
- Sorting, rating, importing, and exporting images
- Raw fies: metadata and sidecar files
- Copyright information