AAP Summer Exhibition
Visit the AAP galleries this summer for a cross-departmental exhibition featuring student work from the 2022–23 academic year that showcases the college's creative and critical practices.
- M.Arch. and M.S. AUD program posters (Milstein Dome)
- William S. Downing Prize posters and models (John Hartell Gallery)
- Design and Making Across Disciplines Studio student posters and videos (John Hartell Gallery)
- Junior B.F.A. student work (Bibliowicz Family Gallery)
City and Regional Planning:
- Student research posters, including Addison G. Crowley (B.L.Arch. '38) Prize winners (West Sibley Exhibition Hallway)
Also on display this summer: In celebration of the Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art's fiftieth anniversary, an ongoing installation features work by artists including Jennifer Cecere (B.F.A. '73), Hermine Freed (B.A. '61), Alan Saret (B.Arch. '66), and Jason Seley (B.A. in Architecture '40).