M.Arch. Supply List
- Drawing board, white, 31" x 42"
- Vyco board cover, gray/white 31" x 42"
- Adjustable triangle, clear square edges, 12"
- Triangle, 30/60 square edge, 14"
- Triangle, 45/90 square edge, 8"
- Metric scale, color coded, triangular section, 30 cm
- Architecture scale, color coded, triangular section, 30 cm
- Mayline parallel straightedge with Armoredge, 42"
- Stainless steel ruler, 18"
- Stanley tape measure, w/inches and centimeters, 12'
- Compass quickbow w/extension bar
- Circle template, 1/32" to 1-1/4" diameters
- Ellipse template, 1/8" to 1-3/4" diameters, 15, 25, 35, 45, and 55 degrees
- Lead 2MM 2B, 12-pack
- Lead 2MM 2H, 12-pack
- Lead 2MM H, 12-pack
- Lead 2MM B, 12-pack
- Technigraph lead holders, round barrel, no clip, 2 colors
- Alvin lead pointer
- Ebony pencil, 2 pack
- Dahl pencil sharpener, 2 hole
- Mars plastic drafting eraser
- Drafting powder/dry cleaning pad
- Drafting brush
- Erasing shield
- White vinyl pencil eraser
- #1 X-acto knife, w/safety cap
- #11 blades, 100 pack
- X-acto stainless steel triangle, 3"
- Olfa heavy duty knife, L 1
- Olfa blades HD, 50 pack
- Cross action tweezer
- Cutting mat, black or green, 24" x 36"
- #5 Moore aluminum push pins, 100 pack, 5/8"
- Sylvania 1 (2752) 100 watt soft white light bulb, 2 pack or equivalent
- Adjustable arm lamp, black
- Sobo glue, 16 oz
- Rubber cement, 8 oz
- Drafting tape, 1/2" width
- Tracing paper, roll, white or buff, 12"
- Tracing paper, roll, white, 18"
- Vellum, roll, 24"
- Sketchbook, 9" x 12"
- Newsprint pad, 18" x 24", could be smaller size and/or watercolor paper
- Drawing paper, 18" x 24", Strathmore 70 lb., 25 sheets
- Selection of graphite pencils: 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 4H
- Pencil sharpener
- White vinyl eraser
- Compressed charcoal sticks (square cross section), 2+
- Muji sketchbook, 148mm x 105mm, 50 pages
The Cornell Store stocks all of these items (except the Muji sketchbook) and can pull together the entire package at a slightly discounted amount compared to purchasing these items separately from an art supply store. In order to take advantage of this convenience, the Cornell Store will need to hear from you directly. Please either stop by the store or contact George Scofield, (607)255-2936, to place your order. Orders need to be placed by Thursday, August 6 to have guaranteed fulfillment by the first day of classes. If you decide to order your supplies elsewhere, we advise you purchase only professional quality items.
It is strongly suggested that you own the recommended laptop computer. Learn more about the Student Laptop Recommendations.