Cornell International Summit: Hospitality, Real Estate, and the Built Environment (Shanghai)
At the Cornell International Summit: Hospitality, Real Estate, and the Built Environment, industry leaders and academic experts will convene to discuss innovation and growth in China's hospitality and commercial real estate markets. This high-profile, collaborative event will bring together Cornell alumni and industry leaders in hospitality, real estate, architecture, and urban planning to learn, share ideas, and foster connections in dynamic Shanghai.
The summit is copresented by AAP, Cornell Center for Real Estate and Finance, and the Cornell School of Hotel Administration, and is held in coordination with the Cornell Asia Pacific Leaders Conference and the Cornell Hotel Society Asia Pacific Regional Meeting.
The summit will take place at the Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund, title sponsor of the event, along with HUBS1, and Jin Jiang Hotels.
- Keith Barr ’92, CEO, IHG Greater China
- Philip Ho, vice president, Asia Pacific, The Leading Hotels of the World
- Michael Johnson, dean, Cornell School of Hotel Administration
- Kent Kleinman, dean, Cornell AAP
- Grace Leo ’77, president and CEO, A Touch of Grace
- Peng Liu, assistant professor, Cornell School of Hotel Administration
- Michael Manville, assistant professor, Cornell AAP, Department of City and Regional Planning
- Lee Pillsbury ’69, founder, co-chairman, and CEO, Thayer Lodging Group
- Jenny Sabin, assistant professor, Cornell AAP, Department of Architecture
- Teddy Zhang ’97, president and CEO, HUBS1