Join us for the Architecture Graduate Studies Open House
Friday, October 29
Welcome presentations, John Hartell Gallery, Sibley Dome
Q & A Session (boxed lunch provided)
Each program will break out into groups to discuss the program in detail with faculty and students who are directly involved with the program.
• Master of Architecture, professional (M.Arch.1), John Hartell Gallery
• Master of Architecture, post-professional (M.Arch.2), 142 E. Sibley Hall
• M.A./Ph.D. history of architecture and urban development, Architectural Historiography class with Professor Medina Lasansky, 115 W. Sibley Hall
M.A./Ph.D. lunch with history of architecture faculty
M.Arch.1 & 2 portfolio workshop, 144 E. Sibley Hall
• M.Arch.1 first-year Core Design Studio, Rand Hall
• M.Arch.1 second-year Core Design Studio, Rand Hall
• M.Arch.1 & 2 option studios, Rand Hall
Guided architecture tour of Paul Milstein Hall, designed by Rem Koolhaas, OMA
Tours will be leaving from John Hartell Gallery promptly at 3:30 and 4 p.m.
Reception in John Hartell Gallery, Sibley Dome
Convivium event at the Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, designed by I. M. Pei.
Please join us for appetizers/hors d'oeuvres and a spectacular panoramic view of the campus and Ithaca.
Getting to Ithaca
October 29, 2010
please RSVP to the email below