- All on-site and off-site educational programs and materials for nine-day program
- Tours of New York City
- Visits to professional offices (e.g. architects, engineers, landscape architects)
- Cultural entertainment
- Cornell University mementos
- Ground transportation for duration of program
- Framed certificate of participation signed by the dean with the Cornell University logo
- A special session by university admissions officers on applying to Ivy League universities
- Lodging, food, and hospitality for nine nights
- Airfare to and from the United States
Cornell provides letters of invitation to assist with the visa process, but obtaining a visa is the participant's responsibility.
Cornell requires that participants have satisfactory health insurance.
Lodging and Hospitality
Cornell AAP Executive Education will provide high-quality hotel lodgings in New York City (seven nights) and Ithaca (two nights), and will host all meals, evening networking events, and cultural entertainment.
A sampling of the types of hotel accommodations that may be provided while visiting New York City and Ithaca include the following (and are subject to availability):
W Downtown-New York Hotel
Ritz Carlton at Battery Park City
Four Points by Sheraton
Statler Hotel at Cornell University
Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca
The program fee per participant is U.S. $17,000.00 and includes all educational materials, local travel, food, and hotel accommodations.